Sunday, September 24, 2006

Dong Patrol

Dawn patrol on Saturday morning was almost perfect. The bouys were reading 6 feet at 10 seconds with a light offshore breeze. The sun was shining and the air was warm. Was it too early for an Indian summer? After checking a few spots that seemed to progressively get smaller as we drove south, we finally decided on Indian beach, the fickle break that provided me with my last classic session. The only thing that marred a legendary go-out was the fact that the waves weren't nearly as perfect as the other conditions. Oh yeah, and that this sad rendition of a penis (drawn with wax) ended up on our car. But even that didn't rain on our parade.

The Dictators - Warm California Sun

10 comments:

G said...

I've seen that lonely dong's mate driving around on the mirror of a Volkswagon Vanagon. Maybe they could meet up in a parking lot for a quickie. When can you feasibly make another go out without jeopardizing your marriage?

May said...

I think someone was jealous of you guys ability to surf, so they drew a really sad version of a cock!

Anonymous said...

"Plus je connais l'homme, plus j'aime mon chien" (the more I know about human beings, the more I love my dog)
Pierre Desprosges

Slim said...

It's spelled "volkswagen", and you cock knockers are just jealous you didn't think to do it first.

Chum said...

Totor,

"Man Bites Dog" is one of my favorite French films. I heard "Man Bites Dong" is on of Slim's faves ;-)

Anonymous said...

"C'est arrivé près de chez vous" ("Man bites dog") is not a french but a belgian film... ;)

Nash said...

Didn't rain on our parade but possibly gave us a collective golden shower, or was the golden shower really the ice cold 1$ pbr's at the log jammer? Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I've only been waxed once, but the vandal, a "friend," scratched the three worst words possible — "BIG, HAIRY PUSSY" — across the driver's side window.

Chum said...

I suppose you could add some extra wax and write: "I like" above it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't have enough wax to spell out "like," so I just drew a heart after "I."